Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What the heck!?

For almost as long as I've been working at my current job, I've always seen this strange van parked in the same row as me every day at work. It had a strange math-like equation on the passenger door. I would try to describe it, but really no matter how I could try to describe it, I wouldn't do it justice. Everyday me and my buddy Steve would always make fun of it. Last summer, I started seeing this van in random places. One weekend Sara and I were up in Baltimore, and while in the Washington D.C. area on our way home, I was cruising down the freeway, when this white van comes flying up behind me like a bat out of hell, and flys by me. Strangely enough it was the van I saw and made fun of everyday at work. Later that summer when I would go over to Sara's apartment, I would see the van parked in her parking lot. It started getting wierd. After taking a look at the picture below you'll see why:



One day, against the advice of my buddy Steve, I went to the website listed on the picture (and on their licence plates), I discover its this weird "religion". Its so out there, it makes Scientology seem plausible (ok that's probably a stretch). Are these people following me? If I vanish one day, it very well could be because of them. When I finally found out whose vehicle this was, I discovered that its someone on the same floor as me. Now whenever I see the person around the building, I avoid any eye-contact. I quickly left their website, in fear that the government might be tracking all visitors (since G.W. and the rest of his evil minions like to track the activity of everyone) to that website thinking that anyone who visited that site might be a wacko terrorist or something. There's definitely some strange people out there. Of course I'm sure the arguement could be made that I am weird as well..

On a totally unrealated note, do you know what's awesome? Having a wife who has a cool job. Sara got us free tickets and VIP/Backstage passes for the John Mayer/Sheryl Crow show up in D.C. this weekend. I could careless about Sheryl Crow, but seeing John Mayer will be pretty cool. Plus getting tickets that cost like $60+ each, along with VIP passes (free food and all that good stuff) for free rocks. I then found out today that we might also be getting free tickets to the Kenny Chesney show here in C'ville tomorrow night. Rock on!

Last 5 Songs I listened to:
A Day in the Life - The Beatles
I'm A Believer - Neil Diamond
After Midnight - Eric Clapton
The Captain - Guster
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp - Led Zeppelin

1 comment:

~Lori said...

I'm extremely intrigued by this, but am fearful of the website... Ithink I'll wait first to see if your brain is probed before I dive into some UFO religion site. Maybe you can just give us a re-cap?