Sunday, April 20, 2008

Music

In my quest to find new ways to listen to music while at work, I've found some places online where I can jam out at my desk during the workday, which makes the day go by a lot faster. I wish I could just put iTunes on my work computer and load the library from my home computer onto it, but the IT department doesn't exactly allow that.

One cool place I found is called Muxtape, where people create mixes of their favorite music (up to 12 songs), and other people can listen to it. I decided to give it a shot, and create my own. I figure I could load whatever 12 songs I want to listen to, and then access it at work whenever I wanted. My first mix can be found here. I thought that I'd give them a theme, and for my first one, I call it my "Virginia Mix", which is comprised of my favorite bands/artists from here in Virginia. Check it out..

No comments: