Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday

- Its finally starting to feel like spring around here, with the temperature reaching almost 80. We've had 2 days in a row now where the weather has been awesome. Of course that changes tomorrow when a cold front rolls through and it goes back into the 50's. If I would have realized just how good it was going to be today, I would have taken the day off and done something fun with Sara and the boys. I was stuck at work, and the 3 of them went downtown and hung out and Blake and Sara had ice-cream.

- They're constructing a new building right outside the window from where I sit. I must say, I'm a bit jealous of the guys that are working. Jealous because for one, they get to be outside, and secondly because they're out there building something tangible, that once they're done, they'll have something to show for all their hard work. Me, I just sit in a cube trying to make things more efficient for my company, in the hopes they can make more money..of which I might get lucky and see a little bit more of once my annual review comes around. As the days go by, the more and more I hate corporate America.

- The Tigers finally won a game the other night. They should have won last night, but the shaky bullpen just showed that its definitely a weak spot for the team. At least it looks like the bats finally came to life. Here's hoping that they can win the series against Chicago this weekend.

- I can't wait to grill out on the patio tonight. I love grilling. I'd cook every meal on the grill if I could.

No comments: