Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Randomness

- I don't know how much more suck I can take of the Detroit Lions. I wasn't expecting a whole lot from them this this season..but seriously, getting blown out by Atlanta? 21 points in the first quarter? What happened to Marinelli being a defensive genius, and having all the "right guys" (everyone who ever played with him in Tampa Bay) on the team this year?

- Polio is famous (the video and story at the very top). My buddy and ex-roommate/bunk-bed mate Jeremy Polio, that is..not Polio the disease.

- I won my first week in my work Fantasy Football league.

- It was sort of nice to see Brady go out for the season in the first half of the first game of the season. Hopefully that will be all we hear of the Pats for the season. Last year was over kill..first Spygate, then the perfect season watch, then Spygate again, then the choking in the Super Bowl. I'm sick of Boston sports teams.

- The Daily Show continues to out do themselves during this election.




- And yet another one for good measure:


- I hope Michigan slaughters Notre Dame this weekend.

- We find out if our next kid will be a boy or a girl on November 6th. That's turning out to be an exciting week. First we find out what we're having, then the next day is Tucker's 1st Birthday, then that weekend we'll have a party for him. Good times.

- I'm really liking the Spoon album "Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga"

No comments: