Monday, December 10, 2007

Pictures

So it's been awhile since I've last posted. I've had a brain fart for the most part, and I've been busy at work, and when I get home I've been hanging out with Tucker and the family. Here's some pictures of Tucker, taken over the past few weeks.

First snowfall:
We had our first snowfall last Wednesday, which turned out to be a light dusting for the most part. When I went home for lunch (a perk of living only 4 minutes from the office), Sara and I took Tucker out to see what he thought of the snow.

Tucker in his snowsuit:
DSC_0923

Tucker and Sara outside:
DSC_0926


DSC_0928


DSC_0943


Back in the warmth of the house, laying on his favorite sofa:
DSC_0952


On December 1st, we went took Tucker and Blake to Richmond to see Santa. Before we left, Sara put him in a reindeer outfit she got just for this occassion. Unfortunately, Tucker wasn't a big fan of it:
DSC_0852


Blake and Tucker with Santa. Tucker was more interested in his thumb:
DSC_0870


Blake telling Santa about the iPod he wants. Tucker still interested in his thumb:
Blake, Santa, and Tucker


Tucker finally deciding to check out Santa, only to see the inside of his hood:
DSC_0876


After seeing Santa, shopping at Kohl's, and eating some BBQ in Richmond, we went to look at 2 houses that are all decked out in Christmas lights. Words can't describe how many lights are on these houses. Take a look:
DSC_0889


DSC_0890


DSC_0895


This house has a huge tree in the front yard, which is completely covered in lights:
Cool Tree

We went to Virginia Beach this past weekend for a quick get-away and to see the Christmas light display on the boardwalk. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to download the pictures off my camera...yet.

1 comment:

~Lori said...

Yay! New pictures! :) He's so stinking CUTE! I love the one of him all curled up on the couch.
I'm pretty sure that is the real Santa, too.......