Friday, October 26, 2007

Randomness

- So today's the day I picked for Tucker to finally get here. So far, there's nothing to report. It would seem like a good pick since the odds are in my favor. There's going to be a full moon tonight, and the barometric pressure has dropped over the past few days - both things that usually seem to cause women to go into labor, according to the people at our doctor's office. I guess there's still time...

- How come whenever there is a gathering of people and ice cream is being served, the gathering is called a "ice cream social"? Why is it that the only types of socials, are ice cream ones? Why aren't pizza parties called "pizza socials", or bagel parties (a common occurance around here) called "bagel socials"? I was going to ask this question last week, as we had an ice cream social at work.

- We've been getting quite a bit of rain around here, which is nice. Now we have a flood warning in effect for the day because rather than just rain here, its been pretty much pouring all day. It seems like the rain this year has either been feast of famine.

- Guitar Hero for the Wii comes out next week, and I want it. Seeing as its $150, I think it'll be awhile before I get it however.

- I can't believe that its now less than 2 months until Christmas. Where did the time go?

No comments: