Friday, February 09, 2007

Funny Video Friday

Ok, so its been awhile since I've last posted. I haven't really been able to think of much to say on here, to be honest. I think its just a case of the winter doldrums finally setting in. And yes, its finally winter here. We got about 2 inches of snow on Wednesday, and its been insanely cold here (well insanely cold for Virginia...I hear its been even colder in the Midwest). The word is, that we're supposed to get some more snow early next week as well. As much as I hate snow, I feel that if we're gonna get some snow, I wish we would just get hammered with a snowstorm, and get something like 12-15 inches, and just shut everything down for a few days. Then it can melt away and Spring can then come.

I've decided that I'm going to try to start posting on a more regular basis. One way I'm going to do that is to start a weekly series called "Funny Video Friday" (creative title, eh?) , where I'll post a video (or two, or three), that I find mildly entertaining. Since I come across some pretty good ones, on the blogs I read, I figure it can't be too difficult to do, right?

So anyways, here's the first installment..

Video #1 - Slingshot

I wish I had thought of this when I had my 4-wheeler growing up. I'm sure our neighbor Paul would have volunteered to be the one in the slingshot.

Video #2 - Trampoline Basketball

I'm surprised this never happened to me or any of my friends actually. All we ever did was play Trampoline Dodgeball on my friends Wayne & Scott's neighbor's trampoline, before they started putting up the safety nets all around them.


Video #3 - Basement Basketball

No, this isn't actually a video of me as a teen. I'll just say I'm glad my parents never had a video camera while I was growing up.

No comments: